There are no magic pills to lose weight post-pregnancy. We believe in making positive changes on a daily basis, being active every day and eating clean, organic, whole foods. I’m Fit & Happy shows you how to lose weight post-pregnancy with 5 easy steps:
1. Find a minimum of 10 minutes a day to workout. It doesn’t seem like a lot of time, but if you do the most effective exercises in a routine that challenges you, you will be on your way to lose weight post-pregnancy and get your body back! Here’s a 5 minute Butt & Thigh Workout from I’m Fit & Happy’s online personal training program to help you get started now!
2. Stay positive and believe in yourself. It’s probably hard not having the body you used to know and not having the time you used to have to take care of yourself. Getting physical and doing a 10 minute workout will boost endorphins, increase energy and help you be more positive minded to lose weight post-pregnancy. Read The Best Ways to Maintain a Positive Attitude
3. Don’t feel guilty making 10 minutes for yourself. If you are not strong, how can you be strong for your family?! Working out will help you look good and feel better about yourself, make you stronger mentally and physically, and improve stamina and endurance to take care of your babies.
4. Eat a lot of organic vegetables! The more whole foods you eat the better! Try to stay away from processed foods and sugar so your body will let go of unwanted fat. Learn about nutrition and how to eat healthy from our Nutrition Guide: The Natural Method
5. Share your journey with a friend who has the same goals as you. Motivate each other and set short term goals such as fitting in a minimum of 10 minutes a day to sweat! You can also try our free 7 day Body Transformation together to help you lose weight post-pregnancy.
Believe in yourself and believe in your goals, you will lose weight post-pregnancy in no time!
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
If you like this video, sign up here for a Free 7 Day Lifestyle Transformation!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.