Your main fuel source should be healthy fat! Yes, that’s right, you need to eat fat to lose fat!
Eat fat to lose fat
- A high carb diet can make you feel hungry all the time.
- The insulin response after a high carb meal sweeps glucose, along with other important nutrients out of the bloodstream and into your fat cells. This can prevent nutrients from getting to the brain and other cells throughout your body.
- Your brain thinks it is starving because it doesn’t get the fuel it needs and tells your body to eat more carbs.
- This cycle makes you want to eat more often and crave carbs.
- There is no insulin response when you consume healthy fat! Without the insulin response, your nutrients get to where they need to go, your body doesn’t feel like it is starving, and you won’t crave carbs anymore!
- By adding healthy fat in to your diet, you actually feel satiated and eat less often. It is totally freeing.
- When you eat more fat and less carbs, fat becomes your primary fuel source. You can easily lose fat because you are burning it as fuel!
So what does all this mean?
By eating mostly healthy fat, your body will get the nutrients it needs, you will be free from cravings, you will burn fat, and you can enjoy eating foods high in healthy fat!
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
If you like this video, sign up here for a Free 7 Day Lifestyle Transformation!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.