- 1 Apple
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1/2 bunch of Kale
- 4 Radicchio Leaves
- 1 Grapefruit
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Quart of water
- Clean the celery, kale, carrots, radicchio, and apple.
- Cut off the peel of the grapefruit.
- Toss a few handfuls of ice in the Vitamix so the shake stays cool when it is blending.
- Cut the apple in quarters and toss in the blender.
- Cut the celery in thirds and toss in.
- Cut the carrots, grapefruit, kale, and radicchio in half and toss in.
- Add water and blend until desired consistency.
- I prefer silky smooth and the Vitamix does a great job with that!
- Serve and Enjoy!
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.