- Box of Organic Garbanzo Beans
- Clove of Garlic
- Juice from Half of an Organic Lemon
- Large tablespoon of good Tahini
- Few Sprigs of Parsley
- Thai Chili or some chili flakes (optional for heat)
- Sea Salt
- Parsley for Garnish (chopped and sprigs)
- Bell Pepper strips, radicchio leaves (i like these, they add a bite.
- Open the box of Garbanzo beans, I use the boxes to avoid the BPA's in the cans, drain most of the water and dump the beans into the processor
- Add the parsley, garlic clove, optional chili, Tahini, salt and pepper, squeeze the lemon (catch the seeds)
- Fire up the processor and nuke it all together, it may be a bit dry.
- As the processor is churning, dribble in a few glugs of olive oil, this will smooth it all out.
- Your are done, plate your masterpiece like the picture, serve with your favorite vegs
- You can sub out almost everything on this recipe. Try adding red bell peppers that you roasted instead of the parsley, use anything really for a splash of flavor, I use what I have in the fridge at the time. Same goes for the veg...carrot strips, celery, or my fav, sliced cucumber chips. Blow off the carb laden chips and make it all raw veg!
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
If you like this video, sign up here for a Free 7 Day Lifestyle Transformation!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.