Primal and Paleo Style Beef and Broccoli in Red Thai Curry Recipe by I’m Fit & Happy Chef, Adam Weston.
- About a pound of Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- Thai Red Curry, how much can you handle?
- Organic Broccoli
- Organic Garlic
- Organic Cilantro
- Organic Avocado
- Organic Scallion
- Dry White Wine or Stock
- Fish Sauce
- If you can make the thai curry from scratch, all the better. I have a recipe here on the site. If you buy Thai Curry I recommend Mae Ploy brand. It is amazing and as close to authentic as I have seen.
- Start with a little water in the bottom of a sauce pan, bring it to a boil and toss in the broccoli and blanch for about a minute or two, until the broccoli starts to soften, drain the water, put the broccoli aside.
- Put about a tablespoon, a heaping tablespoon, of red or green curry, I used red here, in a pan on medium heat, move it around and warm it up, releasing the oils and making it nom nom.
- Dump in your grass fed ground beef and sauté until the meat is browning.
- Pop in a sliced up handful (as much as you want really) of garlic, the cilantro, and scallions and mix over high heat for a minute or so.
- Deglaze the pan with about a cup of white wine or chicken stock and mix all the goodness together
- Shake in a few hits of the fish sauce and you are good to go
- Toss in the reserved blanched broccoli, it probably is cooked perfectly now that it rested
- Plate it in a bowl and put some cubed fresh avocado on top
- It's about 6:30 pm and Im waiting for Kelly to come home. I have some chicken in the smoker, my mouth is watering writing this recipe...thinking of saving the chicken and making this instead!
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
If you like this video, sign up here for a Free 7 Day Lifestyle Transformation!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.