This Primal Dessert Recipe is a Great Way to Eat Desert!
Making your own whipped cream is fun and easy to do.
- Grass fed heavy cream
- Alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1 Red Pear
- 2 Kiwi
- Forget the beater or stand up mixer, whip up the cream with a whisk and a bowl, old skool! Here's the trick. Put a metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes
- Take it out and immediately pour in the cream and a bit of the vanilla. Back in the day, I'd put in some powdered sugar, but now I can do without it, that is why I slice up some fruits and eat it all together.
- Use a good metal whisk and beat the heck out of it, you should get soft peaks in no time...and you will feel great about the workout so you can man handle this dessert with no guilt.
- Slice up the red pear and kiwi, or whatever fresh organic fruit you have in the fridge, cold is better.
- Put a plop of whip cream in a cool latte cup, arrange some fruits on top and you are good to go. Healthy fat, healthy sweets, for when you are having a mad craving. (just don't make a habit of this)
- Remember dessert is spelled with two "S's" because it's that much better than with one "S" and a bunch of sand.
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.