I’m Fit & Happy is Your Home Fitness and Nutrition Program. Workout with Online Fitness Videos that Change Monthly and Follow Your Weekly Nutrition Menu to Transform Your Lifestyle.
Below is our Approved Food List. Our Nutrition Program focuses on eating whole foods, you will not see any processed foods on the list. Use our Approved Food List as a guide to help you shop and improve your nutrition.
Vegetables (all vegetables are approved)
- Leafy Greens (Arugula, Spinach, Kale, Beet Greens, Romaine Lettuce, Dandelion Greens, Turnip Greens, Lettuce, Cabbage, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, and Mustard Greens)
- Sea Vegetables
- Bell Pepper
- Broccoli Rabe
- Brussel Sprouts
- Bok choy
- Celery root
- Herbs: Basil, Parsel, Cilantro…
- Green Beans
- In Moderation: Potatoes, Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Wild Rice, Taro, and Cassava
Meat: (Choose grass-fed or organic whenever possible)
- Beef, Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Turkey, Duck, Venison, Buffalo & Goat,
Fish: (Choose wild-caught if it is available)
- Anchovies, Sardines, Cod, Sole, Salmon, Tilapia, Tuna, Eel, Herring, Perch, Mahi Mahi, Monkfish, Orange Roughy, Northern Pike, Haddock, Halibut, Mackerel, Walleye, Red Snapper, Rockfish, Mullet, Scallops, Shrimp, Lobster, Mussels, Crab, Oysters, Prawns, Crayfish, Clams, Abalone.
Eggs: (Choose Pasture-Raised or Certified Organic)
- Avocado Oil
- Coconut Oil,
- Coconut Milk
- Organic Pasture-Raised/Grass-fed Butter
- Domestic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Macadamia Oil
- Walnut Oil
- Unprocessed Palm Oil
- Nuts: Almonds, Macadamias, Brazil Nuts, Pine Nuts, Hazelnuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts, and Nut Butters (from these types of nuts)
- Seeds: Sunflower Seeds, Hemp Seeds, & Sesame Seeds
Fruit (all fruit is approved)
- Choose organic fruit whenever possible, especially when there is no protective skin
- Choose seasonal fruit from local farmers whenever you can
- Please eat fruit in moderation (1-2 servings/day)
- Apple-Cider Vinegar
- Balsalmic Vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Spices: bay leaves, black pepper, chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, garlic powder, nutmeg, onion powder, oregano, red pepper flakes, celtic sea salt, allspice, cardamom, coriander, fennel seeds, paprika, curry powder and turmeric.
Foods In Moderation
- 70-88% Dark Chocolate Bars in moderation
- Full Fat Cream
- Full Fat Plain Yogurt
- Raw Honey
- Sweet Potatoes
- Wild Rice
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
If you like this video, sign up here for a Free 7 Day Lifestyle Transformation!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.