Welcome to I’m Fit & Happy’s: Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series
I’m Fit & Happy has a series of 5, 5 minute workout videos for the Booty Blast Challenge. These workouts were designed to firm, lift and tone your glutes with a dedication of 7 days a week for 5 weeks!
Series 3/5: Side Lying Booty
Perform the following workout 7 days this week. It will only take 5 minutes!
Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series: 3
To view the video, click on the image below (from your phone or tablet, touch click twice)
If you are viewing this article from our Newsletter, you may need to click “read in browser” at the bottom of the Newsletter to see the video.
Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series 3 Description:
- On your side: lay on your side with your legs bent like you’re sitting in a chair (but on your side;). Keep your hips and legs stacked.
- Keep your core engaged to create stability and help keep your hips stacked.
- Mouse House: Try to lift your bottom side waist off the floor, creating a little “mouse house”.
- Relax your head on your bicep to keep your head in line with your spine instead of propping it up with your hand and kinking your neck.
- Lean into your top hand for additional stability.
- Fire Hydrant: Lift your top leg up slightly above hip level and lower the leg for 16 reps.
- Fire Hydrant Extension: Slowly, Lift the knee up above hip level, extend the leg straight pressing the leg out in line with the body, return to fire hydrant and lower leg down for 4 reps.
- Repeat Fire Hydrant Extension at a faster pace for 8 reps.
- Straight leg lifts pulsing above hip level for 32 reps.
- Repeat on the other leg.
- Wear an ankle weight to make this more challenging.
- Crank up the music for added motivation and fun!
- You can do series 3 of the Booty Blast Challenge 7 days this week.
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am in no way a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.