Welcome to I’m Fit & Happy’s: Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series
I’m Fit & Happy has a series of 5, 5 minute workout videos for the Booty Blast Challenge. These workouts were designed to firm, lift and tone your glutes with a dedication of 7 days a week for 5 weeks!
Series 5/5: Single Leg Hip Thrust
Perform the following workout 7 days this week. It will only take 5 minutes!
Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series: 5
To view the video, click on the image below (from your phone or tablet, touch click twice)
If you are viewing this article from our Newsletter, you may need to click “read in browser” at the bottom of the Newsletter to see the video.
Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series 5 Description:
- On your back: lay on your back with your legs bent and feet together on your mat. With your right leg straight up in the air, press your hips up, keeping your body weight in your left foot and mid/ upper back.
- Keep your core engaged to prevent arching your back.
- Keep your glutes as tight as you can and focus on achieving full hip extension.
- Lift and Lower your hips in a full range of motion for 16 reps.
- Pulse your hips up at the top of the movement for 32 reps.
- Repeat on the other leg.
- Repeat the entire series on both legs for a second set.
- Rest weights on your hips to make this more challenging.
- Crank up the music for added motivation and fun!
- You can do series 5 of the Booty Blast Challenge 7 days this week.
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am in no way a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.