I don’t have time to stop and eat every few hours and I don’t like feeling hungry all the time either. I focus on eating healthy fats so I feel full longer and my energy stays up throughout the day. I will tell you how to make a healthy change in your eating and lose fat. Eat healthy fats! You no longer have to eat every three hours or feel hungry all the time either.
A diet high in healthy fats and low in carbs and sugars will also help you stay away from junk foods. Healthy fats help to stop food cravings for a few reasons.
- When you eat foods high in carbs and sugars, your body has an insulin response and stores this energy away in your fat cells and this response can make you feel low in energy and crave more carbs.
- When you eat healthy fat, there is no insulin response and your body gets all the nutrients and energy it needs to feel satiated.
- Healthy fats will give you sustained energy. When your body feels sustained energy, it doesn’t crave more energy in the form of carbs.
Having this sustained energy will keep you moving. You will be able to workout and be productive throughout the day. Eating more healthy fats and staying away from foods high in carbs and sugars will keep your body burning fat as fuel all day.
How to make a healthy change in your eating and lose fat? Add these healthy fats to your meals or enjoy them as a snack:
- Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- MCT Oil
- Grass-Fed Butter
- Macadamia nuts
- Pasture Raised Eggs: The yolk is the most important part! Don’t throw it out!
- Wild-caught cold water fish
I hope you enjoyed my article: How to make a healthy change in your eating and lose fat. Here is an awesome core workout video from my home workout program, I’m Fit & Happy. Our members receive 9 home workout videos each month plus monthly challenges to help create healthy habits. This is our April Abs Challenge, but my clients love to do it year round! Try it out…
How about doing a 5 Minute Workout?
(Videos are only displayed by viewing the article on our site…On a smartphone? You might need to click the video twice)
If you like this video, sign up here for a Free 7 Day Lifestyle Transformation!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.