October Booty Blast Challenge : Perform 1 of our 5-minute Booty Blast Workout Videos each day of October
If you want a lifted, firm booty in 5 weeks, participate in our October Booty Blast Challenge! You will only need five minutes a day. We have developed a series of 5 (5 minute) booty workouts!
Did you know squats and lunges are not the best glute exercises? Lunges and squats do activate the glutes, however, they also activate many other lower body muscles including the quads. The activity in the glutes during the squat or lunge make up less than 50% of the work during the movement. The best way to get the glutes working at maximum effort is with hip extension exercises where the resistance is highest when the hip is at full extension. During a squat or a lunge, the resistance is highest while the hip is in flexion and lowest when the hip is in full extension. Lunges and squats are great exercises, but, if you really want to target your booty, I think it’s necessary to do the exercises in my Booty Blast Challenge workout videos. You will find all 5 of them here on this blog.
Tips for your Booty Blast Challenge:
- Focus on squeezing your glutes as tight as you can.
- Always keep your abs engaged to help keep your body aligned and stabilized.
- If you are an advanced exerciser, try using free weights or ankle weights for added resistance.
- If you are sore, take a day off for a full recovery.
- Find a buddy to partner up with. You can motivate each other and hold each other accountable!
- Make Time! Schedule 5 minutes a day for your Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video. Most of our members do it right when they wake up, some do it at lunch, and others do it when they get home from work.
Participating in the Booty Blast Challenge will promote being active and present, increase your energy and help you feel fit & happy! You may even love it so much you incorporate these amazing booty shaping exercises into your regular workout routine after October is over!
Learn more about health coaching and start with a complimentary coaching session. Conquer obstacles, find solutions, and achieve goals based on your core values!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am not a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.