Welcome to I’m Fit & Happy’s: Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series
I’m Fit & Happy has a series of 5, 5 minute workout videos for the Booty Blast Challenge. These workouts were designed to firm, lift and tone your glutes with a dedication of 7 days a week for 5 weeks!
Series 2/5: Booty Blast
Perform the following workout 7 days this week. It will only take 5 minutes!
Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series: 2
To view the video, click on the image below (from your phone or tablet, touch click twice)
If you are viewing this article from our Newsletter, you may need to click “read in browser” at the bottom of the Newsletter to see the video.
Booty Blast Challenge Workout Video Series 2 Description:
- On all fours: On your knees with your or elbows down shoulder width apart, keeping your leg at 90 degrees, lift behind your hip, and up to hip level.
- Keep your core engaged to prevent arching your back.
- Keep your glutes as tight as you can and focus on achieving full hip extension.
- Pulse your leg up with a flexed foot in a small range of motion for 32 reps
- Then slow it down and increase your range of motion by pressing your heel up as high as you can and lowering your knee close to the ground for 16 reps.
- Repeat 4 and 5 without stopping.
- Repeat on the other leg.
- Add an ankle weight to make this more challenging.
- Crank up the music for added motivation and fun!
- You can do series 2 of the Booty Blast Challenge 7 days this week.
Learn more about health coaching and start with a complimentary coaching session. Conquer obstacles, find solutions, and achieve goals based on your core values!
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor and have it cleared before beginning any new exercise or diet program. I am in no way a doctor or registered dietician, my blog is opinion based and I do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any cause, condition or disease. All information provided is for informational purposes only; it is not medical advice and has not been approved by the FTC or FDA. Please always communicate with your doctor to make any decisions or changes regarding your health, as your doctor is the only one who knows what is right for you.